2nd November 2010, 03:30 PM
kharn

Previous year instrumentation and control engineering GATE question papers?

please send me the previous year instrumentation and control engg. gate papers

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?
  2. Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Last 5 years question papers of NTPC exam for instrumentation and control engineering?
  4. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of GATE Exam for Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. GATE previous years question papers for instrumentation engineering
  7. Previous 10 year question paper of GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which Books to prepare for GATE Exam in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  10. Last 5 years papers of NTPC Executive Engineering Entrance Exam for control and instrumentation students?
  11. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Books to be referred for GATE? I am in instrumentation and control engineering
  13. Previous years question papers and syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering
  14. NTPC previous years question papers for diploma trainee control and instrumentation engineering
  15. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering question papers of last 5 years for GATE -- [New]
  16. Cochin University B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering 6th Sem.-Instrumentation and Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  18. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
4th November 2010, 01:27 AM
arun kumar jain

Default Re: Previous year instrumentation and control engineering GATE question papers?

Following are the some links, Through these links you can get the previous year instumentation and control engg. GATE question papers:

http://www.indiastudycenter.com/other/testpapers/others/gate/instrumentation/in-1999.asp

http://way2freshers.com/gate-preparation/sample-papers/instrumentation/gate-instrumentation-engg-question-papers-03.html

http://examrace.com/gateinstrumentationpapers.aspx

http://examrace.com/GATE2010InstrumentationSolvedPaper.aspx

http://www.freshersworld.com/careers/GATE/gatepapers.htm
4th November 2010, 07:40 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year instrumentation and control engineering GATE question papers?

The previous year instrumentation and control engg.gate papers are here for you.kindly collect it-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IN2009.pdf(575.6 KB, 342 views)
File Type: pdf IN-GATE-2010.pdf(160.4 KB, 301 views)
5th November 2010, 02:36 AM
Gaurav.jain88

you can find previous gate papers from gate forum.
freshersworld
In my opinion purchase the book of previous solved paper because it will bee more helpful for you than the only question paper.
and one more thing that the pattern is changed from the last year .
8th April 2012, 12:04 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kharn View Post
please send me the previous year instrumentation and control engg. gate papers
Books for Instrumentation :-

Instrumentation Engineering for GATE: A Refresher
by The Gate Academy
Publisher: Cengage Learning India
Price: Rs. 225

GATE PAPER : Instrumention Engineering
by Gkp
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 295

Instrumentation Engineering GATE 2012
by Satish K Karna, Ravi Verma
Publisher: CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd
Price: Rs. 595

9 Years’ Solved Papers GATE: Instrumentation Engineering
by The Gate Academy
Publisher: Cl India
Price: Rs. 215

I am uploaded some previous year question papers of GATE Instrumentation and I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you . So download the question papers and Start Preparation .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE Instrumental.pdf(3.64 MB, 141 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Instrumental(08).pdf(2.64 MB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Instrumental(09).pdf.crdownload.pdf(2.15 MB, 115 views)
File Type: pdf GATE INstrumental -2010.pdf(160.4 KB, 98 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?