15th December 2010, 05:34 PM
ashwini joshi

Previous year papers of DIPP exam for Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to get the admit card?

sir, kindly send me the old question papers on the subjects MECHANICAL ENGINEERING for DIPP exam

what will be the procedure to get the admit card for DIPP exam?

23rd December 2010, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year papers of DIPP exam for Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to get the admit card?

where is old question papers
26th December 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year papers of DIPP exam for Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to get the admit card?

sir ,plz send me the previous question papers of dipp chemistry
27th December 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how can i get sample paper of department of industrial policy & promotion competitive exam papers for computer & it stream?
28th December 2010, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admitcard for dipp 2nd jan 2011 exam.
28th December 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I don't get my admit card for dipp exam held on 2nd Jan. I have applied online. please tell me what can I do? send me rply on my Id [email protected]
28th December 2010, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hwo can get admit card of dipp
28th December 2010, 11:43 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

You can check your Registration status for DIPP COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2010 scheduled on SUNDAY 2nd January, 2011 from this link:
http://124.124.192.212/

You can download the DIPP exam admit card from this link:
http://www.uploadcity.com/?q=dipp.ni...mination+india

For more information visit: www.dipp.nic.in
29th December 2010, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET THE SAMPLE PAPERS FOR DIPP EXAM WHICH IS GOIN TO HELD ON 2 JAN I M FRM IT STREAM
30th December 2010, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me previous exam papers of DIPP so i got some idea's that what type of questions are asked?
30th December 2010, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the sample question paperas for mechanical engineering
1st January 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,iwant previous question papers for chemistry department
1st January 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,iwant previous question papers for chemistry department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?