18th January 2011, 01:35 PM
karthikbrk

Previous year question paper, Syllabus and list of coaching for Zoology paper of IFS exam

I just wanted to know the details of IFS exam, when this will be conducted, syllabus for IFS Zoology, previous years question papers and if any coaching classes in Bangalore around Jayanagar.

25th January 2011, 08:07 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year question paper, Syllabus and list of coaching for Zoology paper of IFS exam

Well, friend you didn't tell us full name of exam.
In INDIA two ifs exam is conducted ,one is for forest exam and other for foregein
INDIAN FOREST EXAM is conducted by UPSC.
Date of notification is 12 march and last date for receiving application is 11 april and exam is conducted at 9 july 2011.
I am giving you the sylabus of zoology for this exam.
Attached Files
File Type: docx New Microsoft Office Word Document.docx(24.7 KB, 354 views)
1st March 2011, 12:52 AM
ushakirandodda

Default Re: Previous year question paper, Syllabus and list of coaching for Zoology paper of IFS exam

i mean indian forest service exam previous years question papers
6th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Remembering valuable services you have done to many, i would like to ask your help to email me Indian Forest Examinatin 2008 question papers (Zoology ang Botany). I would be greatly obliged if you consider my request. My email address is [email protected]. Thank you, Rc Zongte, North District of Tripura
8th August 2011, 02:35 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Quote:

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-paper-syllabus-list-coaching-zoology-paper-ifs-exam-74298.html#ixzz1UQF84VYB
here i am providing you the previous year papers for IFS exam:
8th August 2011, 02:37 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Quote:

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-paper-syllabus-list-coaching-zoology-paper-ifs-exam-74298.html#ixzz1UQF84VYB
here i am providing you the previous year papers for IFS exam:
13th December 2011, 12:06 PM
seepana ramakrishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushakirandodda View Post
please send syllbus zoology for ifs
19th December 2011, 03:48 PM
rupeshyadav

Sir / Madam.
I want 2011 question paper (Zoology & Botany ).
9th January 2012, 09:38 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous year question paper, Syllabus and list of coaching for Zoology paper of IFS exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikbrk View Post
I just wanted to know the details of IFS exam, when this will be conducted, syllabus for IFS Zoology, previous years question papers and if any coaching classes in Bangalore around Jayanagar.

Previous Year Question Papers of IFS Zoology

I have attached some of the past papers of Zoology for Indian Forest Services along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

The IFS Exam 2012 shall be conducted on 14th July,2012 and will be conducted over a span of 10 days..

For more details on the exam..you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
10th January 2012, 07:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikbrk View Post

QUESTION PAPER OF IFS EXAM

IFS stand for Indian Forest Service exam which is conducted by upsc.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree are applicable for IFS exam . The Maximum age for this exam is 28 years.

I have attached the Zoology question paper of IFS exam.

So please check out the question paper .

Because this paper are really helpful for you.
21st February 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

ugc net question 2011 for zoology
12th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.ifs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?