10th March 2011, 10:41 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IFS Zoology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The total mark of the paper is three hundred and the time duration is two hours. The paper has twp section, A and B. there are four main questions in both of the section. The first main questions of both of the section are compulsory to attempt. It consist of five sub-question, out of which candidates have to attempt any four, with each carrying ten marks and have to be answered in about 150 words. Candidates have to attempt any three questions, one from each of the section, and each main question carries forty marks. The six questions are all Long answer based. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ifs-zoology-paper-i-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IFS Zoology (Paper I) Sample Paper 1.pdf(43.0 KB, 4454 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Zoology (Paper I) Sample Paper 2.pdf(47.9 KB, 3165 views)
7th July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IFS Zoology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

ifs exam
9th January 2012, 09:57 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: IFS Zoology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ifs exam

Past Papers of IFS Zoology

I have attached some of the past papers of Zoology for Indian Forest Service along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked on these papers..

You can visit http://upsc.gov.infor more information on the IFS Exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?