12th April 2016, 11:17 AM
Saumya Jangid

Previous year question papers of agriculture engineering?

Sir/Mam,

Please send me syllabus and previous year question paper for agriculture engineering exam? Can someone please provide me the details as soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the response to ensure that I will prepare well for the exam.

Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. IFS Agriculture (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How should I prepare for UG entrance exam for Agriculture engineering?
  3. Previous years question papers of Punjab Agriculture Cooperative and Bank develpment
  4. IFS Agriculture (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous year question papers of KPSC Agriculture Cooperative Inspector
  6. Previous year question papers of all government jobs exam which are related to agriculture and horticulture sectors in Punjab?
  7. Previous Agriculture engineering faculty question papers for ICAR AIEEA PG level?
  8. IFS Agricultural Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous year solved papers of ARS Agriculture Chemistry and Soil Sceince
  10. How can I prepare to crack ICAR-JRF(Agriculture) entrance exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?
  11. Previous year Question Papers of Central Bank of India for the position of Agriculture Officer?
  12. Previous years ARS NET preliminary question papers of Agriculture Biotechnology
  13. Previous years question papers of Agriculture subject in MP forest rangers?
  14. Previous years question papers of Central bank of India?(Agriculture Officer)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Bank of Baroda, Agriculture Officers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Agriculture engineering JRF model papers
  17. Punjab National Bank, Agriculture Officers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous years question papers of Punjab Cooperative agriculture development bank for clerk and field officer
31st March 2017, 10:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of agriculture engineering?

For pursuing Agricultural Engineering i.e; B.Tech in Agriculture you need to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture as main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

Further for pursuing the same degree course from ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ) recognized agriculture colleges or other government agriculture colleges you need to qualify AIEEA UG examination held by ICAR or CETs held by concerned state board of education.

Now as far as you are concerned about the previous year papers for agricultural engineering entrance examination then for your information I would like to let you know that ICAR neither releases question paper for any of its entrance examination officially nor does it allows the question paper to be carried after the examination so it is practically impossible for anyone to provide the question paper of same where as for question papers of state CETs you can refer to the official link of concerned state board of education.

As far as preparation for same entrance examinations are concerned then for the same you can practice through the sample papers and last year papers of similar examinations like BHU UET for B.Sc Agriculture, etc. .
20th September 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

please provide me Agricultural engineering 5th semeter subject past year question papers
19th October 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,send me farmpower and solid waste utilization and bio energy bit papers.due to preparation of agricet..please send me as soon as possible
1st November 2021, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want Diploma in agriculture engineering 3-1sem previous bit and question papers ;
15th May 2022, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

We want previous years question paper for diploma in agricultural Engineering students
17th January 2023, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Mathematics trigonometry important questions for 1stsem 1st year
22nd January 2023, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and previous year question paper for agriculture engineering exam? Can someone please provide me the details as soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the response to ensure that I will prepare well for the exam.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?