31st January 2013, 12:52 PM
Meenujahan

How should I prepare for UG entrance exam for Agriculture engineering?

Helo
i want to knw how shall i prepare for the UG enterance exam for agriculture engineering,which books should i concult besides that kindly send me the previous year question papers

Related Questions:
  1. Can I prepare for civil services after B.Tech in Agriculture engineering?
  2. How to do Agriculture engineering after completing intermediate in MPC?
  3. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Agriculture) entrance exam?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  8. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  9. Details about Indian Engineering entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam?
  10. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  11. Which GPSC exam can I give related to Agriculture? I have completed my graduation in B.Tech Agriculture Engineering
  12. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  14. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  15. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech in Agriculture? Which are the colleges?
  17. List of the colleges of BSc(IT) and MSc(IT) of Saurashtra University in Surendranagar and Rajkot?
  18. How to prepare for BSc Agriculture course after completing BIPC with 78%
15th July 2017, 07:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for UG entrance exam for Agriculture engineering?

The under graduate entrance exam for admission in Bachelor's degree in Agriculture engineering is conducted by State government. Candidates from both PCM as well as PCB category can apply for the entrance exam.

Best books to prepare for common entrance test:

Mathematics by R.D Sharma for standard 11th and standard 12th.

Chemistry : NCERT books and Pradeep publication.

Biology: ABC Publication and NCERT books.

Physics: H.C Verma and NCERT.

You can visit official website of your state CET for previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?