3rd November 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Computer Science fundamentals for B.Com 3rd semester?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I need b.com 3rd semester computer fundamentals previous year question papers? Can someone please provide me the papers via attachment or let me know where we can find all the papers? I need to refer the papers and understand the pattern for the preparation soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 3 year question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Previous 3 year Question Papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Cochin University, B.Tech In Computer Science, 3rd Semester, Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Previous 3 years question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Computer Science - 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Madurai KamrajUniversity, B.A. In Economics, Fundamentals of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Gujarat Technological University Computer Engineering 3rd Semester Computer Organization and Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU-B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 3rd Semester-Written and Oral Technical Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  10. Bsc computer science question papers for 3rd semester
  11. Last 10 years solved question papers for B.Tech computer science 3rd semester
  12. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Computer Science - 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Mumbai University, B.E., Computer Science, 3rd Semester, Electronics Device and Linear Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. University Of Kerala, MCA, 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Last 5 year question paper for computer science 3rd semester diploma course?
  16. 3rd Semester B.Com Bangalore University previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous years question papers of 2nd semester BSc Computer Science of Kerala University?
  18. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th May 2018, 01:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Computer Science fundamentals for B.Com 3rd semester?

You just have to download the attachments to get the required paper of Computer Science Fundamental for B.Com 3rd Semester. Just go through the attached paper to know the examination pattern.
14th November 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Computer Science fundamentals for B.Com 3rd semester?

Please send vijaynagara university question papers of B. Sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?