30th September 2011, 02:50 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Maharshi Dayanand University offers quality based education and marching ahead in the field of higher education and research. The university provides courses of different levels to the young aspiring candidates. The university was established in 1976. The Computer Fundamental and Programming paper is one of the papers under the 1st semester course of Bachelor in Computer Application and is coded as BCA -101. The paper contains eight questions out of which five are mandatory to attempt. The paper holds 75 marks and the time allotted to every student is three hours. The questions are generally short definition and medium answer types. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/mdu-rohtak-...amming-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. MDU – Rohtak MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA – 3rd Sem. Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. MDU-Rohtak MCA / PGDCA /APGDCA – 2nd Sem. Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Mumbai University, BE, 1st Sem, Computer Programming-I (CP-I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Past years question papers for BCA regular Rohtak 1st Semester?
  9. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem-Introduction to Programming (BCA103) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of B.Com Semester I for MDU Rohtak -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. How may I get the sample papers based on new pattern(objective type) of BCA 5th semester exam for MDU, Rohtak?
  12. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C (MCA-102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem.,-Business System and Application (BCA102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. PTU B.Tech in Computer Science 4th Sem. System Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Mumbai University B.E in Computer Engineering 6th Sem System Programming and Complier Construction Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IETE DIPIETE-ET/CS (New Scheme) Computer Fundamentals and C Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Last 10 years question papers for all the subjects of MBA industry?
20th July 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Please send me the all Question Papers for BCA distance mode for MDU for last exam held in March 2012. Please help me in this case as this is about my career. You can send me the papers in [email protected]
27th August 2012, 11:45 AM
sheela tewatia

Default Re: MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

sir

pls send me new pattern(objective type)sample question papers of bca 1st and 6th semester from mdu rohtak.

sheela tewatia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?