5th September 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Kerala Assistant Public Prosecutor exam

Hello. I want previous question papers of Kerala PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Examination? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers of Assistant public prosecutor Gujarat Public service commission exam?
  2. Last year question papers of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam?
  3. Last 10 years question papers of government assistant public prosecutor general model question papers?
  4. Last 10 years solved Tamilnadu Government Assistant Public Prosecutor General Model question papers?
  5. Previous years question papers of Assistant Public Prosecutor?
  6. Last 10 years question papers of government assistant public prosecuter?
  7. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Assistant Public Prosecutor Group-A Exam Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Previous year question papers with solution for Kerala Public Service Commission Statistical Assistant exam?
  9. Question paper pattern of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam? Solved question papers of past years?
  10. Questions asked in CBI upsc public prosecutor exam in previous years
  11. Previous year question papers for cbi public prosecutor examination
  12. Information about the Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade 2 examination?
  13. Qualification required to apply for Assistant Public Prosecutor exam of West Bengal Public Service Commission?
  14. Model question paper pattern of assistant public prosecutor exam which is conducted in the state of Tamilnadu?
  15. Assistant public prosecuter May question pattern?
  16. How to join CBI or CID after BCA and 12th standard with Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MPPSC assistant engineering civil previous year question papers?
  18. Previous years question papers and answers of Kerala PSc Assistant Grade II?
21st December 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Kerala Assistant Public Prosecutor exam

LAST TEN YEARS QUESTION &ANSWERS ASSIASTANT PUBLIC PROSECUTER EXAM
24th December 2018, 01:53 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Kerala Assistant Public Prosecutor exam

Files are being attached for your kind perusal. It is advisable that you have the detailed syllabus for the examination, make strategy about how to read them or cover them to the maximum in order to obtain the maximum marks. Thorough reading of the bare acts, along with notes , illustrations and case laws is a must. If needed, also consider of getting training from any renowned judicial tutorial in your state.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Law.pdf(153.1 KB, 91 views)
File Type: pdf law1.pdf(320.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: pdf 16_06_2012_APP_LAW_PAPER_II.pdf(212.4 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf 16_06_2012_APP_LAW_PAPER_III.pdf(201.9 KB, 49 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?