6th October 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Information about the Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade 2 examination?

I am appearing for Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade 2 examinations conducted by TNPSC. So please provide me information about it.

14th February 2016, 11:39 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Need information about the Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade 2 examination?

You are appearing for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade 2 exam conducted by TNPSC and want to know about the information for this post. Following are the details for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.L degree and must be a member of Bar and also have adequate knowledge of Tamil.

Experience qualification: must have active practice in Criminal Courts for a period of not less than 5 years.

Age Limit: 18- to 34 years. There is no any maximum age limit for SC/ST/BC/Widows of all castes.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by Oral test/ Interview. The written test is of descriptive type. It consists of 4 papers.

Paper I- Law I--- 100 marks – 3 hours

Paper II- Law II--- 100 marks – 3 hours

Paper III- Law III--- 100 marks – 3 hours

Paper IV- Law IV--- 100 marks – 3 hours

**The students who secure the minimum qualifying marks are called for interview which is the last phase of selection process.

>>Below are the attachments regarding the notification for Assistant Public Prosecutor and the syllabus of each paper so that you have to prepare it accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Assistant Public Prosecutor.pdf(88.3 KB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II.pdf(40.3 KB, 188 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?