23rd February 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Assistant Public Prosecutor exam of West Bengal Public Service Commission?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know the qualification which is necessary to acquire for a candidate who want to apply for Assistant Public Prosecutor examination of West Bengal Public Service Commission. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Tentative schedule of exam for police prosecutor by west bengal public service commission
  2. Previous year papers of Assistant public prosecutor Gujarat Public service commission exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Completed 12th commerce and doing Integrated FMBA from IIPM : How to join CBI?
  5. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  6. How to become a RTO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year IT?
  7. WB Public Service Commission Miscellaneous Exam related queries
  8. Qualification required to apply for Assam Public Service Commission exam?
  9. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Assistant Public Prosecutor Group-A Exam Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  11. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  12. When the notification of WBPSC 2016 recruitment will be released? -- [New]
  13. WB Public Service Commission mains law previous year question papers?
  14. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  15. Maximum age limit required to apply in Jharkhand Public Service Commission exam for ST/SC candidate?
  16. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. How to join CBI?
  18. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
26th February 2016, 11:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Assistant Public Prosecutor exam of West Bengal Public Service Commission?

Educational Qualification Required to be eligible for WBPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment:

The basic Eligibility Criteria required for West Bengal Public Service Commission Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment is as follows.

Essential Qualification:

>> Candidates must have completed "Degree in LAW" from a recognized university.

>> Besides this, Candidates must have minimum "3 years" continuous practice as a lawyer to be eligible.

>> Enrollment as an advocate in the state or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement.

>> Candidates must be able to write, read and Speak in Bengali language.
18th September 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Assistant Public Prosecutor exam of West Bengal Public Service Commission?

respected Sir
As we know that the number of Judges are very poor in comparison with the number of cases pending as per the order of Supreme Court to appoint more Judges to overcome this problem.Therefore as a candidate we shall be highly oblige if the number of vacancy and the syllabus of the exam is attain by the candidate.
thank you with regards
Yours faithfully
Kadar Ali Azad.
KOlkata
18th April 2017, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Kindly can anyone tell me in which jobs a law graduate can apply after getting the degree in law and without any experience.
24th August 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to apply for assistant public prosecutor exam of Maharashtra?
29th October 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to apply for kerala state assistant public prosecutors service
2nd June 2020, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Age limit of App at West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?