2nd June 2010, 07:56 PM
Smita Prakash

Previous year question papers for Pre Ph.d Exam from JNU University?

Hi

from where to get syllabus as well as previous year question paper for Pre Ph.d Exam from JNU University

3rd June 2010, 11:58 AM
sarath menon

Default Re: Previous year question papers for Pre Ph.d Exam from JNU University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smita Prakash View Post
Hi

from where to get syllabus as well as previous year question paper for Pre Ph.d Exam from JNU University
hai u can get previous years question paper from ur colleges official website and also if u searched for it in google u will get th question papers try it all d best.........
5th June 2010, 08:25 PM
Bishwonath

Smile Re: Previous year question papers for Pre Ph.d Exam from JNU University?

Oh don't make me laugh. You can get all those from the concerned university ie.JNU University the staffs won't be so uncooperative. Be sure for that and you can also visit the website of the university. Nobody knows as better as the university itself. You can go to the university, contact the staffs related to this department and you can get help.
If you cannot visit website. What is the use of IT ? I think you can get some samples even in the web.
Good luck
16th June 2010, 12:46 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers for Pre Ph.d Exam from JNU University?

you can download the papers from

www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/68-Jawaharlal-Nehru-University-JNU-question-papers.aspx
14th July 2010, 05:41 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
You can find a list of previous year test papers at www.studentschillout.com. Please check in the carriers section.
14th September 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

where can i get Previous year question papers for Pre Ph.d Exam from rayalaseema university University?
17th September 2010, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

advanced thermodynamics
17th September 2010, 09:49 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

please download the previous year question solved paper on the internet or you can contact the nearest bookstall because in the book stall the previous year question paper are avaliable . thanking you
4th October 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

want the previous year pre ph.d exam
16th November 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year pre-phd mathematics question papers
31st December 2010, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

pre ph.d exam scheduled is required.
14th February 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

previous years pre-phd exam question papers for management subject?
16th February 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i want to download phd previous year question paper from jnu delhi
18th February 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

pre. year p.hd entrance exam papers for subject environmental science
7th March 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about paper for enviornmental science
23rd March 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

previous year ouestion paper for M.phil from JNU University
28th March 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

previous year question papers for pre ph.d exam from jnu university in computer science subject
29th March 2011, 02:14 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
You can get all those from the concerned university ie.JNU University the staffs won't be so uncooperative. Be sure for that and you can also visit the website of the university. Nobody knows as better as the university itself. You can go to the university, contact the staffs related to this department and you can get help.
If you cannot visit website. What is the use of IT ? I think you can get some samples even in the web.
Good luck
13th April 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year pre-phd mathematics question papers. Paper-I-Topics in Analysis, Paper-II-Complex Analysis
14th April 2011, 07:32 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend, you can download questions by following the link below...
questionpaper.in/University187-Jawaharlal-Nehru-University-New-Delhi-Delhi.aspx

good luck
13th May 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

phd chem ques paper
27th June 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE BEEN PURCHASED QUESTION PAPER OF BIOINFORMATICS BUT ANSWER NOT AVAILABLE PLIZ SIR HELP ME FOR ANSWER
2nd August 2011, 04:44 PM
kunjeyan5282

You can get all those from the concerned university ie.JNU University the staffs won't be so uncooperative. Be sure for that and you can also visit the website of the university. Nobody knows as better as the university itself. You can go to the university, contact the staffs related to this department and you can get help.
Good luck
9th August 2011, 12:54 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Thanks
30th December 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers on Pre Ph.D for english literature
8th January 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i want pre phd model papers for computer science from jodhpur national university
31st January 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

previous Pre PHD Exam Question Papers with solutions in Computer Science
13th February 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

please send me 10 year previous queastion papers with solutions for pre ph.d exam from jnu university?
12th April 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

please send me 5 year previous question papers of social system for p.hd entrance exam..
18th May 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

could you please send me the pre.PhD model papers for metabolicregulations and biochemistry. to the
mail id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?