26th September 2011, 12:13 AM
payalkaraiya

Previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam?

I WANT TO GET RBI GRADE B OFFICERS PREVOIUS PAPERS FROM 2007 TO 2010 BOTH FOR 1ST PHASE AND 2ND PHASE INCLUDING ALL PAPERS OF PHASE 1ST AND 2ND SUCH AS OBJECTIVE AND DISCRIPTIVE MODE.PLEASE SEND ME THESE PAPERS BY E-MAIL AT [email protected].

THANK YOU...

30th September 2011, 01:24 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by payalkaraiya View Post
I WANT TO GET RBI GRADE B OFFICERS PREVOIUS PAPERS FROM 2007 TO 2010 BOTH FOR 1ST PHASE AND 2ND PHASE INCLUDING ALL PAPERS OF PHASE 1ST AND 2ND SUCH AS OBJECTIVE AND DISCRIPTIVE MODE.PLEASE SEND ME THESE PAPERS BY E-MAIL AT [email protected].

THANK YOU...

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF RBI B GRADE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of RBI B grade exam in this post for your reference...kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Just try to find out the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the exam accordingly to score good marks in the exam.... Don't reside only on previous year papers....

Quote:
Do not wait; the time will never be "just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RBI.zip(44.0 KB, 275 views)
30th September 2011, 07:21 AM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam?

hi dear

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF RBI B GRADE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of RBI B grade exam in this post for your reference...kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Just try to find out the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the exam accordingly to score good marks in the exam.... Don't reside only on previous year papers....

Quote:
Do not wait; the time will never be "just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along

THANK YOU...
30th September 2011, 09:50 AM
jevirsinh

Post Re: Previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam?

Hi

RBI question paper set is attached below

plz find attachment..

good luck
Attached Files
File Type: zip SetRBI.zip(44.0 KB, 194 views)
30th September 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,

i want to download previous year papers of cpf entarnce exam. so please sind me official website to do this,
on my mail address [email protected],

Thanks
Jitendra sisodia
30th September 2011, 09:45 PM
rahul4490

Quote:
Originally Posted by payalkaraiya View Post

THANK YOU...

For more details, check out this !!

http://questionpapers.bankjobguide.c...-papers-2.html

http://www.allinterview.com/showanswers/26292.html

http://ihelpstudy.com/rbi-recruitmen...-2009-113.html
17th October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

can i hve the sample question /expected Q freely on this website /url?
31st October 2011, 01:28 AM
vivek050

POINTS TO NOTE :

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?