24th October 2011, 01:54 AM
Abhijit Jha

Previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

Hi!
I just wanted the previous years question papers of RBI grade B exam and the ovrall cut off marks in these exams. If possible can you tell ideal books to prepare for this exam??

6th December 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

hai sir sent me rbi previous questions to my mail mail id [email protected]
14th December 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

hello sir,please send which books are preferable for RBI YOUNG SCHOLAR SHIP SCHEME exam
14th December 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,please send me preferable book and syllabus for young scholar ship scheme exam which will be held on 29-01-2012 to my mail id i.e., [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?