29th July 2011, 09:43 AM
satyendra1706

Previous year question papers and Syllabus for the Management Trainee Exam of Coal India?

sir please send coalindia managment tra. privious year paper and sylabus for post system.

8th August 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers and Syllabus for the Management Trainee Exam of Coal India?

question paper for secriterial cadre
16th May 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers and Syllabus for the Management Trainee Exam of Coal India?

please send me previous year question papers of coal india ltd.(management trainee HR) [email protected]
17th May 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers of coal india ltd.(management trainee HR) [email protected]
25th May 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous two or three years question paper of (management trainee HR)[email protected]
10th June 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous year paper of coal india in my mail [email protected]
18th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz send me previous year question and syllabus of coal india management trainee HR my mail id is [email protected]
18th June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz send me previous year question and syllabus of coal india management trainee HR my mail id is [email protected]
26th June 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

RE:Previous year question papers and syllabus for the Management trainee exam in Coal India?

Sir, plz send me previous year question paper and syllabus of cil management trainee exam in my e-mail id:[email protected]
20th March 2015, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyendra1706 View Post
sir please send coalindia managment tra. privious year paper and sylabus for post system.
Below are the attachments of CIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 1.txt(5.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 2.txt(6.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude-2.pdf(28.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for Coal India Limited exam 2015.txt(1.0 KB, 39 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?