5th January 2011, 04:16 PM
Savita Ambekar

Previous year question paqper and Sample Question Papers of KVS-PGT English exam

Respected member,
Iwould like to have a look on the previous question papers of PGT -English exams conducted by Kendriya Vidyalay Sanghatan.
I also be thankful if I get the guidlines to preaperPGT -ebglish Exam conducted by KVS.
Thanking You!

Savita

5th January 2011, 07:15 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Previous year question paqper and Sample Question Papers of KVS-PGT English exam

Qus papers for the sample papers of KVT-PGT english exam:
KVS english papers.pdf
5th January 2011, 07:22 PM
vikul

Default Re: Previous year question paqper and Sample Question Papers of KVS-PGT English exam

Respected Madam

I would like to inform you about the below mentioned site for your requirements BEST OF LUCK :

http://exams.qoney.com/prepare-for-kvs-pgt-prt-paper-1-reasoning-test-2010-free-download-book-rapidshare/comment-page-1/
25th January 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year solved pgt chemistry question papers on my email as soon as possible.
thankyou.
25th January 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected Member,
i would like to have a look on the previous year question paper of PGT-english conducted by kendriya vidyalaya sangathan.i also be thank full if i get the guide lines to prepare PGT-english exam conducted by kvs.
thank u

sushma
25th January 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

will u please submit the sample question papers for preparing for pgt exam in kvs
26th January 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I would like to go through with the model question paper of previous year for PGT english
28th January 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I would like to go through previous years model question paper for PGT English
31st January 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

pls smaple paper show out kijiye with answer
2nd February 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregisteredganderv

Default Re: Previous year question paqper and Sample Question Papers of KVS-PGT/TGT English exam

Sir,
Please send me sample paper of PGT/TGT for subject English
3rd February 2011, 08:07 AM
xavi

Freind,

you may go for the google search where you need to download the files

all the best
5th February 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to know t.g.t english paper uttrakhand
8th February 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i would like like to the model question paper of PGT in exam.how can i get it.please mail me my [email protected]
22nd July 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected member,
Iwould like to have a look on the previous question papers of PGT -English exams conducted by Kendriya Vidyalay Sanghatan.
I also be thankful if I get the guidlines to preaperPGT -ebglish Exam conducted by KVS.
Thanking You!

SHALINI
5th December 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i need last years pgt english solved paper?
26th December 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

can u please send me solved question papers for the entrance exam for the teachers for prt and tgt and pgt at my email id [email protected]
6th January 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I would like to get the model question paper of navodaya pgt english.
1st February 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i would like to get the previous year question paper of physics navodaya pgt exam.
6th February 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected member,
Iwould like to have a look on the previous question papers of PGT -English exams conducted by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
I would be thankful if I get the guidlines to prepare PGT English Exam conducted by KVS and NVS.
Thanking You!
12th August 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me kvs pgt english previous year paper. my id- [email protected]
15th August 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Please send previous years question papers for KVS PGT English. [email protected]
6th September 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

please send previous years question papers for KVS PGT English. [email protected]
9th September 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year question paper for PGT physics. [email protected]
9th September 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

please send previous years primary teacher question papers of KVS. [email protected]
25th September 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

please send previous years question papers for KVS PGT [email protected].

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-paqper-sample-question-papers-kvs-pgt-english-exam-68139.html#ixzz2fvUlaqem
30th September 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

PLS send me the previous year question paper for PGT English
10th October 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME KVS PGT ENGLISH PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS/SAMPLE PAPERS.
10th October 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I NEED SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER WITH KEY OF PGT-HINDI
2nd November 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous years entrance exam papers of kvs tgt english . my id is [email protected]
23rd November 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

pls send me previous yrs pgt english enterance papers at my e-mail id [email protected] u.
30th November 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me last five years question papers pgt history
My email id [email protected]
1st December 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

kvs tgt maths paper download kese kru
2nd December 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Plz if possible send me last 10 years solved papers of English pgt kvs exam
4th December 2013, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 years solved papers of english pgt kvs exam my email id [email protected]
4th December 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Plz send me the last 10years solved Question Papers of PGT Eng Kvs exam.
[email protected]
5th December 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
if possible plz send me last 10 years solved papers of English pgt kvs exam [email protected]
9th December 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question paqper and Sample Question Papers of KVS-PGT English exam

i need last years pgt english solved paper?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-paqper-sample-question-papers-kvs-pgt-english-exam-68139.html#ixzz2myPDTJwh
10th December 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

if any one have previous year paper for KVS PGT english, please send me at [email protected]
4th June 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Pz send me sample papers of Pgt English Exam ar [email protected]

Rashmi
17th July 2014, 03:38 PM
klaharodiya

thanks but help me
1st December 2014, 01:38 PM
swatithakran

Please send me previous year papers of tgt english at [email protected]
29th January 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mad

Please send me previous 5 exams question paper for PGT Computer Science and TGT Computer Science.

Thanks
Afroz
23rd March 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Could you kindly send me the Previous year mock/sample questions asked for PGT Computer Science exams.

I am new to this preparation and wanted to have a glimpse of the paper pattern & type of questions being asked during previous year exams.

You can drop me an email to [email protected] with the details or attachment.

Your help would highly grateful and much appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,
Rakesh Kumar
22nd March 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Can I get the link to download kvs pgt physics previous year question paper?
22nd September 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam
Plz send me last 10 years solved papers of English pgt kvs exam.
My e mail id is [email protected]
Regards
Arohi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?