24th January 2011, 11:28 PM
Jiggs

Previous year solved question papers of GATE in Chemistry, Botany and Microbiology?

Hello,

I am preparing for the GATE 2011 in Life sciences and I would like to have previous years solved question papers of chemistry, Botany and microbiology.

How can I get the solved papers??
Thanks
Jigisha

9th March 2011, 04:04 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers of GATE in Chemistry, Botany and Microbiology?

I am attaching previous year question paper of GATE for Chemistry.
You can download from the link below & refer it for solving.

For solved papers i would sugest you to either buy solved question paper set online or through any book store Or you can join some good forums related to GATE as it will also be helpful to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gate--Chemistry--2010.pdf(166.7 KB, 666 views)
File Type: pdf Gate--Chemistry--2009.pdf(2.09 MB, 488 views)
File Type: pdf Gate--Chemistry--2008.pdf(2.63 MB, 444 views)
File Type: pdf Gate--Chemistry--2007.pdf(2.90 MB, 492 views)

22nd March 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers of GATE in Chemistry, Botany and Microbiology?

gate exam qualify karne se kya benefits h, chemistry student

15th April 2011, 11:46 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
gate exam qualify karne se kya benefits h, chemistry student
hii, by clearing GATE you can pursue mtech in reputed college of country, with good placements, and stipends ,best of luck.

7th June 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

please send me question paper of microbiology general course of b.sc. 1st year of 2005-2010

8th September 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

why enzyme act in liquid form

6th October 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

is anyone here have the last year question paper of botany for 1st year plz help me

3rd November 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous years solve dquestion papers of gate exam for microbiology
pl very urgent
[email protected]
thanks
sagar

8th November 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about syllabus of microbiology not environmental science for net exam 2012 and also last year question papers. please give me information about that as soon as possible so i can prepare my self for that examination.......thank you.

8th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus of net exam of microbiology not environmental science syllabus and also provide information about last year question paper of net exam microbiology. please give me information as soon as possible so as i will be able to prepare myself for exam. thank you.

14th November 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i need 1st year bsc botany and zoology previous years question papers.plz send it to me.

14th November 2011, 09:25 PM
krofavij

please send previous year solved Gate papers in Chemistry..Im registered user in the forum.

16th January 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How the botany paper of bsc p1 will be?Pattern

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?