11th March 2011, 10:13 AM
dr.bhaskarannadata

What is the procedure to apply for Group I exam if I am Physiotherapist? Date of Group I exam? Am I eligible for any exemption?

I am Physiotherapist I want to appear in Group-I exam, but i have no idea about its procedure. When will GROUP-I exam held. Pls. tell me the full procedure for appearing in GROUP-I examination and am i eligible for any exemption.

Thanks,

Srinivas

17th June 2011, 02:49 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Group I exam if I am Physiotherapist? Date of Group I exam? Am I eligible for any exemption?

Hi friend,
Group-1 exam will be held on every in the month of june... and its application will be submit before the month of april or march end...it is the TN government exam and the syllabus is from 6th to 10th of the state board books...and also should read current affairs and general knowledge.you are eligible because it is fit for all graduates
so prepare well and perform better.

all the best
16th January 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Group I exam if I am Physiotherapist? Date of Group I exam? Am I eligible for any exemption?

what is the procedure to apply group 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?