9th August 2012, 03:32 PM
Aloli

Solved Practice paper and previous years GATE question papers for CS?

Dear Sir,

This is ALOLI, I have completed B.TECH in CSE this year and now I am planning to appear GATE exam next coming year 2013 so would u please send me Solved practice paper and previous years GATE question papers for CSE. i would be very much thankful to you if you grant my request. Thank you.

From Aloli.

10th August 2012, 08:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved Practice paper and previous years GATE question papers for CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloli View Post
Dear Sir,

This is ALOLI, I have completed B.TECH in CSE this year and now I am planning to appear GATE exam next coming year 2013 so would u please send me Solved practice paper and previous years GATE question papers for CSE. i would be very much thankful to you if you grant my request. Thank you.

From Aloli.
~~~ Solved Papers of GATE Exam for CSE~~~

GATE examination is conducted by the management of IIT college for the admission in the M.Tech course in maximum no of colleges.

If you have Bachelor degree in engineering/Technology/Architecture OR
Master degree holder in any branch of science/mathematics/statics/computer application then you are applicable for GATE Exam.

The final year student are eligible to apply for GATE examination.There are no age limit and no. of attempt in the GATE examination.

You have not mentioned the proper stream so i have attached the Question paper of some different streams for GATE exam.So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

10th August 2012, 02:33 PM
siddjain93

Default Re: Solved Practice paper and previous years GATE question papers for CS?

Quote:
Dear Sir,

From Aloli.
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
It is conducted by IITs and IISc for the admission in M.Tech course. After scoring good marks in GATE you get the chance of studying in world class institutes like Indian Institute of Science and IITs. There is high competition in GATE exam, so you need a well planned study for GATE exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR GATE EXAM-

You must have Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Final year students can also apply.

OR

You can also apply for GATE exam if you have Master's degree in Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications. Final Year students can also apply.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS-GATE-2012.pdf(927.5 KB, 360 views)
File Type: pdf CS-GATE-2011.pdf(282.9 KB, 298 views)
10th August 2012, 09:36 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Sir,

From Aloli.

GATE Exam Eligibility Criteria:

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is jointly conducted by the seven Indian Institute of Technology and by the Indian Institute of Science.

This exam can be given by students who are seeking admission to post graduation programmes like engineering/technology/architecture.

This exam can be given by students who have done their bachelor's degree in enigneering or technology or architecture

(OR)

If you have a post graduation degree in science or mathematics or computer science or statistics then also you can sit for this exam

(OR)

If you are in the fourth or final year of a five year integrated master's programme in engineering or technology then also you are eligible.

The GATE question paper generally consists of multiple choice type questions and all in all you have to attempt 65 questions in three hours' time. Be very careful when answering them as there will be negative marking for each wrong answer.

Since there is no age limit as such therefore you can give this exam whenever you want to.

Exam generally takes place during the month of February and the results will be out by March.

GATE Computer Science Engineering Books:

GATE: Computer Science and Information Technology Chapterwise Solved Papers (2012 - 2000) With 1 Model Paper & 2 Practice Sets
by Nitesh Jain
Publisher: Arihant

GATE Computer Science & Information Technology: Topic Wise Solved Papers (2001 - 2012)
by GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

GATE Tutor Computer Science and Information Technology
by Er. Shanti Kirupani, Prachi Jain, Amrita Mishra
Publisher: Arihant Publications

A Complete Guide to The GATE Computer Science Engineering
by Trishna Knowledge Systems
Publisher: Pearson

10Years' Solved Papers GATE: Computer Science And Information Technology
by The Gate Academy
Publisher: CL India
30th December 2012, 09:45 AM
rajeshvid

sir,
i need 10 years of civil engineering gate question paper with solution . i am unable to find solution . kindly help me.
15th November 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Admin,
I need last 10 years GATE CS question paper with solution. Please provide a valid link for the related information to download it.

Thanks,
Anamika
27th November 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want previous year question for chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?