18th August 2017, 10:55 PM
Ankita Lopes

Previous year TYBCom 6th semester auditing university papers with solution?

Previous year TYBCom 6th semester auditing university papers with the solution? I need the papers soon, so can you please attach me all the papers here or let me know from where I can get them? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Auditing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. What is the procedure to get previous 5 years question papers fo semester 5th and 6th for TYB.Com
  3. Previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year (6th semester) BAF of Mumbai University
  4. Can I apply for MCom with a KT in TYBCom 6th semester?
  5. Previous years question papers of Uttarakhand Technical University Diploma EEE 6th semester exam -- [New]
  6. Previous year question papers of T.Y.BCom 6th semester?
  7. University Of Kerala, BCA, 6th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous few years solved question papers for B.Sc 6th semester of BAMU
  9. Last year question papers of WBUT BCA 6th semester with solution?
  10. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for 6th semester Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting and Taxation of Mumbai University
  11. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Mumbai University B.E in Information Technology 6th Semester System Information and Network Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Where to get previous year Question Papers for 6th semester of Mechanical Engineering in GBTU?
  14. 6th semester Mumbai university previous years question papers?
  15. Last 5 years papers of TYBCom University exam with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Mumbai University BE in Instrumentation Engineering 6th Semester Process Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Where can I get previous year Question Papers of 6th semester of Computer Engineering of Mumbai University?
  18. 6th semester ECE previous years question papers?

23rd August 2017, 10:31 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year TYBCom 6th semester auditing university papers with solution?

B.Com Third Year i.e. 5th & 6th-semester papers are uploaded here.

Here are the links to access those papers.

Last edited by ajjuravi; 13th September 2022 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Google Drive links replaced by attachments.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?