12th January 2013, 03:06 PM
arathy nair vj

Previous years CLAT exam question papers? I am planning to appear for CLAT exam

i m planning to appear for clat exam 2013. so i need few previous year clat exam question papers...plss help

9th March 2013, 04:09 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: Previous years CLAT exam question papers? I am planning to appear for CLAT exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by arathy nair vj View Post
i m planning to appear for clat exam 2013. so i need few previous year clat exam question papers...plss help
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India law entrance examination conducted on rotation basis by 14 National Law Schools or Universities for admission to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes in law (LL.B & LL.M). CLAT 2013 is scheduled to take place on May 12, 2013 (Monday) from 03:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m by HNLU.

Eligibility for CLAT 2013

Eligibility criteria for admission to undergraduate (LLB) and postgraduate (LLM) programme through CLAT 2013 are:

Eligibility for Undergraduate Courses (LLB)
  • You should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board with 50% marks in aggregate in General category and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD.
  • You should not be more than 20 years of age in case of General and OBC candidates and 22 years of age in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability as on 1st July 2012.
  • You can apply for CLAT 2012 if you have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are waiting for results.
  • You must have passed the qualifying exam at the time of admission to LLB through CLAT 2012.

Eligibility for Postgraduate Courses (LLM)
  • You should have a LL.B/B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with 55% marks in aggregate in General category and 50% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST /OBC and persons with Disability.
  • You can apply for CLAT 2012 if you have appeared for qualifying degree examination and are waiting for results.
  • You must have passed the qualifying exam at the time of admission to LLM through CLAT 2012.

Important Dates for CLAT 2013

Date of CLAT Exam 2013: May 12, 2013

Herewith I have attached the previous question papers.

Download the attached document.

Prepare well.

All the Best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CLATEXAM2010.pdf(1.43 MB, 113 views)
File Type: pdf clat-2011-solved.pdf(108.5 KB, 1057 views)
File Type: docx CLAT 2012.docx(65.4 KB, 118 views)
27th March 2013, 11:24 AM
hrshd_mr

Default Re: Previous years CLAT exam question papers? I am planning to appear for CLAT exam

previuos year paper for p g LLM
5th June 2013, 01:11 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years CLAT exam question papers? I am planning to appear for CLAT exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by arathy nair vj View Post
CLAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. By giving this exam you can pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses in law. 14 universities participates in this examination and any of them every year conducts this exam. This year's exam got conducted this May.

## To do LLB or graduation in law you need to pass higher secondary exam or its equivalent from a recognized board.

## At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks at graduation level.

## For the reserved category candidates there is relaxation in percentage. SC/ST/PWD Candidates you need to get minimum 45% of marks in aggregate.

## Final year students can also apply for this exam.

## The upper age limit for general and OBC category candidates is 20 years.

## For SC/ST candidates and persons with disability the upper age limit is 22 years.

## Subject Areas with Weightage:-

-English including Comprehension
-General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
-Elementary Mathematics
-Legal Aptitude
-Logical Reasoning

CLAT Books To Follow:-

CLAT: Common Law Admission Test
by Lal, Misra
Publisher: Upkar Prakasan

CLAT 2013 Common Law Admission Test
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
by Student Aid Publications
Publisher: Student Aid Publications

Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT and L.L.B. Entrance Examinations
by A. P. Bhardwaj
Publisher: Pearson Publisher

LL.B Entrance Examination (5 Year Course)
by Gyan Prakash
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

For papers please download the attachments below.

Hope this helps :-> :->
12th September 2020, 12:21 PM
akanksha281989

Dear Aspirant,

CLAT has recently changed exam pattern in year 2020. Still, practicing previous year papers is a good way to start. You can download CLAT previous year papers for free from 2008-2019 here:
Download Link CLAT Previous Year Papers

Also, you can download CLAT sample papers based on new pattern:
CLAT Sample Papers

Also, you can start CLAT Online Coaching with us,
Find out about CLAT Online Coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?