5th December 2011, 07:32 PM
anjusbunty

Previous years JIPMER papers for PG entrance?

kindly send previous jipmer papers for pg entrance...please send to me the papers

8th December 2011, 08:48 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous years JIPMER papers for PG entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjusbunty View Post
kindly send previous jipmer papers for pg entrance...please send to me the papers

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF JIPMER EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of JIPMER exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the tentative syllabus of JIPMER exam in this post for your reference.. try to cover all the topics given to score well in the exam...

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much in your preparation...

-> Spend some valuable time daily to prepare for the exam then for sure you will clear the exam...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Actually, after while, finding the ideas is the easy part. Sorting them through and turning them into stories, now, that's the hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: docx JIPMER - model.docx(35.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: docx JIPMER Sample Paper.docx(59.2 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMER tentative syllabus.pdf(17.2 KB, 57 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?