19th June 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue a course of dietetics or nutrition after passing T.Y.BSc?

hey i am a zoology student appeared for my tybsc exams this year, is it possible to persue a course in dietatics or nutritions?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  4. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  5. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education? -- [New]
  7. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  8. What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow
  9. How to pursue nutrition and dietietics after completing BHMS?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  11. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  13. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  14. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  16. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  17. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  18. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
20th June 2011, 06:59 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Is it possible to pursue a course of dietetics or nutrition after passing T.Y.BSc?

yes, it is possible for pursuing the course of nutrition and dietetics. you write the exam first and choose the write course.
3rd July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue a course of dietetics or nutrition after passing T.Y.BSc?

i m doing bsc IT(first year) ... bt i want 2 do dietatics or nutritions... is it possible ????
6th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue a course of dietetics or nutrition after passing T.Y.BSc?

Whr can i complete this course after BSc in zoology
8th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Whr can i complete this course after BSc in zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?