9th December 2010, 12:50 PM
srijanee

What is the size, background colour needed in AIEEE application form?

What is the size, background colour of photo needed in the application form of AIEEE?

24th December 2010, 06:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the size, background colour needed in AIEEE application form?

Hello friend,
You need to submit two formal passport size photograph. Passport size has got its satndard size and the background color to be used could be any. You can go to any photo studio and ask for a passport size photograph, they will provide you with the standard format.
25th December 2010, 12:34 AM
nishant1110

Default Re: What is the size, background colour needed in AIEEE application form?

A passport-sized photo is required, the size being less that Height 4.5 cm x Width 4 cm. It should be a high-contrast photo, preferably black-&-white. For best contrast in a B/W photo, I recommend dark clothes and white background with slightly diffuse illumination.

Other info about the photo can be obtained from the information brochure available on the AIEEE website aieee.nic.in

Finally, its time to apply, quick. Because form submission probably ends on 5 January.
30th December 2010, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

can we attach a colord photo also??
3rd January 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

which type of photograph is needed for aieee...computerised or the other which is washed?
7th January 2011, 07:38 PM
cool007vimal

I have pasted colored photo....
Will my form be rejected..
plz help me
12th January 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i attach coloured photo in aieee form
17th January 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

size of photo online form
17th January 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

can i attatch passport sized or face sized coloured photograph in aieee form??
31st January 2011, 04:32 PM
mychandru024

size: A4 sheet
no background colour...
21st November 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

SHOULD NAME OF THE CANDIDATE AND DATE OF THE PHOTOGRAPH BE PRINTED ON THE PHOTO
22nd November 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the size of photo for aieee exam
25th November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

26th November 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the size background colour needed in AIEEE 2012.Should name of the candidate and date of the photo be printed on the photo.
30th November 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the size , colour and background colour of the photograph to be submitted for online AIEEE form of 2012?
30th November 2011, 11:10 PM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

A passport-sized photo is required, the size being less that Height 4.5 cm x Width 4 cm. It should be a high-contrast photo, preferably black-&-white. For best contrast in a B/W photo, I recommend dark clothes and white background with slightly diffuse illumination.

Other info about the photo can be obtained from the information brochure available on the AIEEE website aieee.nic.in

Finally, its time to apply, quick. Because form submission probably ends on 5 January.
Thanks
1st December 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

should the photograph have name and date printed below the face?
1st December 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have paste a colour photo in form. Is it is wrong
2nd December 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

In application form 1photo black/white or 2photo black/white
2nd December 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Should photograph have name and date printed below the face?
5th December 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

should photograph have date below the photo or face ??????
8th December 2011, 09:21 PM
prabhansh dixit1

Thumbs up Re: What is the size, background colour needed in AIEEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no u can't its mentioned in the brochure.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?