14th April 2010, 10:42 AM
gochi

Previous years journalism entrance question papers of Lady Sriram College Delhi?

where from can i get previous years journalism entrance question papers of lady sriram college delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in post graduation course in Lady Sriram college, New Delhi?
  2. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  3. Which college is the best for Journalism in DU?
  4. Which is the best college for Journalism in DU?
  5. Which is the best college for Journalism in DU? Details about the rankings of the colleges?
  6. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?
  7. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Gujarat University, Masters In Journalism Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  13. Previous years MSc Mathematics entrance question papers of university of Delhi
  14. Previous years question papers for MA history entrance exam for Delhi University
  15. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  17. Previous few years question papers for M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University and IP University? -- [New]
  18. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th April 2011, 03:28 PM
abuzar_iiui

Default Re: Previous years journalism entrance question papers of Lady Sriram College Delhi?

actully it is difficult to search softcopy, you can get hard copy from the college or from Photocopier
11th May 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years journalism entrance question papers of Lady Sriram College Delhi?

i have losted my photocopy of admission form for ip university bjmc, ug course and don't have admission no. , so pls tell me how retrieve it. my id is [email protected]
25th May 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

does there any commerce college in delhi with girl hostel
8th June 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i want last year question papers of journalism plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?