7th January 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in post graduation course in Lady Sriram college, New Delhi?

How to take admissions in post graduation courses in lady sriram college,new delhi and the details of procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years journalism entrance question papers of Lady Sriram College Delhi?
  2. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  3. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  4. List of colleges and admission procedure for B.Ed in correspondence in Delhi after graduation in Zoology honors?
  5. Am I eligible for FMS college in Delhi after scoring 48.3% marks in graduation and 70% marks in PG? Procedure for the same?
  6. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  7. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  8. Indian universities offering 3 years master degree course?
  9. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  10. Eligibility criteria for getting admission in Sriram College of Commerce?
  11. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?
  13. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?
  14. Full details of top 10 medical colleges and their ranking cutoff? What is the fee structure?
  15. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  16. Can I do BFM had Arts in 12th?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from DU being a final year student of B.Com course?
10th January 2016, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in post graduation course in Lady Sriram college, New Delhi?

The college you have mentioned comes under Delhi University. Admission will be based on your marks in the graduation. The cut off for admission is usually very high in DU, therefore, you must have very good marks then only there is chance of admission.

There is seats reserved for DU students also and if you are an outsider then it will surely become difficult to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?