24th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?

Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist? I want to complete the course in 3 years. Is that possible? Can you please help me to find the course and apply for the same to become a journalist? Hoping that someone would reply soon!

24th May 2015, 02:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?

In order to become a journalist, after 12th standard you may apply for following courses like;

Specialization in Journalism :-

> B.sc in Sports Journalism.

> B.A in Professional Journalism.

> B.A in Investigative Journalism.

> B.sc in Trade Journalism.

> B.A in Innovation Journalism.

> B.sc in Fashion Journalism.

B.A in Journalism is a Bachelor degree.

The course duration is for 3 years and the course is divided into six semesters.

If your interested to apply for this course then you should complete 12th standard in any stream from a recognized university.

You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in 12th board examination.

The Institution providing Journalism course may also conduct separate entrance examination.

Therefore you will have to sit for an entrance examination and after having clearaed it ssuccessfully, you may be called for an Interview.

Admission in Journalism course is strictly based on the percentage of marks secured in the entrance examination.

So If your score good percentage of marks in entrance examination then you may get admission in Journalism course in any reputed college.
24th May 2015, 02:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist? I want to complete the course in 3 years. Is that possible? Can you please help me to find the course and apply for the same to become a journalist? Hoping that someone would reply soon!
Yes, of course you can complete Graduation in Journalism course in three years. There are so many Graduation courses relevant to Journalism. Here, I am listing some of the best course, which you can apply after completing 12th standard. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Journalism course after 12th.

- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communications
- Bachelor of Arts in Malayalam with Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Convergent Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Hindi Journalism

Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the above courses.

You can get Job opportunity through campus placements, which is conducted by the most of the universities, you can attend the campus placements and will get selected based on the selection process of the recruiting firms. You can also search for journalist jobs through newspapers like The Hindu, Times of India etc. You can also apply for a job in reputed News TV Channels as well.
3rd October 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in bsc computer science . Then I became journalism?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?