23rd May 2011, 07:09 PM
krishnakant thakur

Previous years papers of Mech. Coal India Limited(Management Trainee) Paper?

i want previous year mech. coal india limited (management trainee) paper..

27th May 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Mech. Coal India Limited(Management Trainee) Paper?

previous year paper of CIL of management trainee
28th May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Mech. Coal India Limited(Management Trainee) Paper?

R/Sir,
Plz provide me the previous years exams question papers of coal india limited & nhpc.my email id is [email protected]
29th May 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Pl.sent me the previous year question paper/study material for coal india ltd.,written test
30th May 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

please email me the question pattern of coal india for management trainees.my id is [email protected]
30th May 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous paper for coal india limited(management trainee) for computer science ..i shall be very thankful to u if u send this at [email protected]
31st May 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Pl.sent me the previous year question paper/study material for coal india ltd.,written test.....i will be very [email protected]
31st May 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous paper for coal india limited(management trainee) for computer science ..i shall be very thankful to u if u send this at [email protected]
31st May 2011, 10:37 PM
amitraj.m

2nd June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

can u please send me previous papers of HR for coalindia ltd at my email id that is [email protected] be humbly thankful to u.
2nd June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous paper for coal india limited(management trainee) formechanical
2nd June 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

2nd June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

2nd June 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers for Coal india limited...............at [email protected]\
3rd June 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for the electrical in coal india
3rd June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

please send me the me previous paper for coal India limited for HR ........ i shall be very thank full for you if u send it to [email protected]. Thanks.
4th June 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Could you please send me syllabus and previous exams paper for coal india limited(management trainee) for Chartered Accountants..i shall be very thankful to you, if you send this at [email protected]
4th June 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus & previous placement paper for the management training of the Coal India Ltd. as soon as possible at [email protected]
4th June 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year papers of coal india limited(management trainee) chemical or question pattern of this written exam.My id is [email protected]
4th June 2011, 06:44 PM
gaurav04ch17

Hi Team

Could you please provide me the previous year paper or pattern for CIL management trainee exams
System Trade: Chemical Engg
Email is : [email protected]
5th June 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

sir want previous year paper of Computer science MT(System).
6th June 2011, 05:49 PM
namtirtha

Pl.sent me the previous year question paper/study material for coal india ltd.,written test for system [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-papers-mech-coal-india-limited-management-trainee-paper-177881.html#ixzz1OUg8Gyi8
7th June 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

please send me the paper of CIL management trainee exams
System trade:computer science
email id:[email protected]
7th June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous question paper of coal india ltd:- [email protected]
7th June 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, tell me about exam pattern and syllabus for MT 2011 for electrical students?
7th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team

Could you please provide me the previous year paper or pattern for CIL management trainee exams
System Trade: HR
Email is : [email protected]
7th June 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
please send me sample paper and syllabus for rajbhasha adhikari i shall be very thankful to you. my e-mail id is
[email protected]
7th June 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous year paper for coal India limited(management trainee) for marketing ..i shall be very thankful to u if u send this at [email protected]
7th June 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
please provide me the previous year question paper of mechanical engg. for coal india limited
7th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i want last 5 year mech. coal india limited (management trainee) paper..
can u help me plz.

email id:[email protected]
8th June 2011, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

can u plz send me the question paper for management trainee for coal india limited
Email [email protected]
8th June 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of the Coal India Ltd. in the discipline of electronics and telecommunication....
my email address is [email protected]
i will be very thankful to u....
8th June 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of the Coal India Ltd. in the discipline of electronics and telecommunication....
my email address is [email protected]
i will be very thankful to u....
8th June 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me a coal india management trainee previous papers mechanical engineering
[email protected]
8th June 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have applied for the post of Management Trainee In Coal India Ltd. So I request you to kindly send me the sample paper and syllabus for HR/Personnel and also the name of some related books available in the market. I shall be grateful to you for the favor.
My e-mail id- [email protected]
8th June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

plz provide sample papers for coal inid HR test ASAP. I will be very thanlful to you.
E-MAIL ID - [email protected]
9th June 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi
i have applied for mgt trainee in coal india.plz mail me syllabus and question papers for MT coal india ..
[email protected]
9th June 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

plz provide solved sample paper for coal india ltd management trainee in hr i will we very thankful to u plz its urgent
e-mail id--- [email protected]
11th June 2011, 09:05 AM
jon_19871

sir,
plz provide Sales & marketing syllabus, Exam pattern and previous year question paper of CIL and other PSU
Email ID - [email protected]
11th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Kindly pls provide coal india limited previous year paper pattern(written examination) for mechanical engineering to my mail id
[email protected]
12th June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for mgt trainee in coal india.plz mail me syllabus and question papers of MT coal india mechanical engineering ..
12th June 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir,
Plz provide me the previous years exams question papers of coal india limited. My id is [email protected]
12th June 2011, 05:17 PM
rahulsingh05

R/Sir,
Plz provide me the previous years exams question papers(mechanical) of coal india limited. My email id is [email protected]
12th June 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

plse post last year CIL(mngment trainee)-mechnicl paper....
12th June 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question papers of coal India limited of Mechanical stream to [email protected]
13th June 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

pls provide coal india limited previous year paper pattern(written examination) for system(cs/it) to my mail id
[email protected]
13th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz provide Sales & marketing syllabus, Exam pattern and previous year question paper of CIL and other PSU
Email ID [email protected]
14th June 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have applied for the post of HR personnel so please provide me the sample question of HR personnel and what type of general awarness question may come in the exam. sir kindly help me. this is my e mail id- [email protected]
14th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Plz send me Coal India Ltd question paper of Chemical Engg stream.Please I need it urgently..I applied for MT in Coal India Ltd..Also plz send me books for coal india ltd...My e mail is [email protected]
15th June 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

SIR I M NASIM .I M PERSURING BTECH IN MECHANICAL ENGG .I WANT TO COAL INDAI LIMITED GET SYLLABUS,PLEASE SEND ME,[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?