6th January 2012, 03:25 PM
yamuna.r

Previous years question papers along with the tips to attend the campus interview? I am doing BSc ECS

sir,i am doing Bsc.Ecs,i am going to attend the campus interview in my college.so,please send to previous question paper and tips for interview,Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Placement papers of last 10 years for HP Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation to crack the interview?
  2. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?
  3. Previous Infosys aptitude question papers with solutions? Tips to attend an interview?
  4. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  5. Download Aptitude question papers of previous year for Wipro Off-Campus Interview with solutions
  6. Last 10 years placement papers of TCS On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  7. How to prepare for Aptitude and HR interview of Infosys in short duration? Previous year papers and paper pattern of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  9. Last 10 years placement papers and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus recruitment?
  10. Model question papers for BHEL and tips for the interview?
  11. Sample placement papers for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation?
  12. How may I get model question papers and some tips for cracking Infosys campus placement tests?
  13. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  14. Previous year aptitude test papers and technical interview questions for TCS?
  15. Previous year IBM question papers
  16. Previous placement papers for Infosys campus drive
  17. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  18. Download previous years solved placement question papers of Aricent Off-Campus Interview for Network Engineer post -- [New]
18th September 2012, 06:45 PM

Thumbs up Re: Previous years question papers along with the tips to attend the campus interview? I am doing BSc ECS

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamuna.r View Post
sir,i am doing Bsc.Ecs,i am going to attend the campus interview in my college.so,please send to previous question paper and tips for interview,Thank you.
you can simply take pdf format of question paper from www.google.com. so, please download question paper in pdf format.
26th February 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers along with the tips to attend the campus interview? I am doing BSc ECS

how can i pass my ecs axam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?