21st October 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Placement papers of last 10 years for HP Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation to crack the interview?

sir,
I am going to attend HP campus placement interview in my college ...so I need to refer HP last ten years placement papers with solutions can you please make arrange and send it to my mail id? and also i need some tips to attend the HP placement interview.

23rd November 2014, 01:05 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Placement papers of last 10 years for HP Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation to crack the interview?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS FOR HP CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of HP aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern of questions followed and prepare for the test accordingly. The pattern can be changed at any time so make sure that you are prepared for the aptitude topic in common.

There are many books available in the market as like R.S.Agarwal which would help you to prepare for the aptitude test better.

I have also attached several other materials in this post for your reference which would help you to prepare well. Go through it if needed!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HP.zip(244.4 KB, 231 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 413 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 787 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 364 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 1350 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?