26th October 2011, 12:07 PM
chanceme

Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector for Jharkhand and Bihar Exam?

can you send me the previous year question paper of drug inspector for jharkhand and bihar exam

1st December 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector for Jharkhand and Bihar Exam?

sir i want to previous year drug inspector examination paper please kindly help me
14th December 2011, 12:08 PM
nichlaul

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector for Jharkhand and Bihar Exam?

dear sir please send previous year UPSC DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM 2010 question paper.
31st January 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

interview date of UPSC DI 2011
14th February 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

can any one please provide me with prevoius years drug Inspector question papers
my mail id: [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

di ka paper to 30-35 lac main melta hai...net per kon pagal dalega use....sari seat phale se he bik jate hai....it is true 100%.....so dont waste your time .......
27th March 2012, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper of drug Inspector immediately on my Email : [email protected]
1st April 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

send me previous year question paper of drug inspector for jharkhand
19th April 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper of drug Inspector immediately on my Email : dhana0704@gmail,com
2nd October 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Res.Sir
Kindly send me the previous years question paper and syllabus of DI exam helds in bihar and jharkhand
for this I shall always thankful to you
Sanjay kumar
Email.Id [email protected]
11th October 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.this z anshu ...plz cn u send me syllabus for bpsc drug inspector exam .......i shall alwys b thnkful to u
my email id.- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?