8th September 2012, 10:42 AM
munusu3791

Previous years question papers for GATE exam?

previous year question papers for GATE exam...plese send to me the papers

16th September 2012, 09:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by munusu3791 View Post
You have not mentioned in which subject GATE Papers you actually need, It is not possible for me to Upload all the GATE Examination papers Here, If you have mentioned the particular subject then it is easy for me. But do not worry because here i am giving you the link where all the papers Available and you can download from there easily.

GATE Stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is an all India examination Conducted every year for those who are interested to take admission in Master's course or wants to Join Government companies, because many government companies accepts the GATE scores. If you qualify this examination then you will get select in Government companies.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your 4 year Engineering degree course or Post graduate degree course from a recognized university. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination, The notification of GATE-2013 Examination was already published.

Those who are interested to apply for GATE Examination please fill the application form before 30/Sept/2012.

You have to fill the application form online, after this date you can not eligible to apply for GATE Examination.

You have to select the subjects in GATE as per your Graduation/Post graduate subjects, List of subjects is already available in the official website.

There is no fees of Female candidates in GATE Examination.

You can check the official website for more details Regarding GATE:

http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013

Download GATE Papers: Click Here
16th September 2012, 09:22 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by munusu3791 View Post
Since you have not mentioned your branch therefore i have tried my best to shortlist the important books of most of the branches possible and along with that attach papers of the same. Please go through the list once. You may find this one useful.

List Of GATE Books:

Chapterwise GATE Solved Papers (2012-2000): Electrical Engineering
by Manish Purbey
Publisher: Arihant Publications

GATE 2013: Civil Engineering
by GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publishers Pvt. Ltd.

GATE Tutor Computer Science and Information Technology
by Er. Shanti Kirupani, Prachi Jain, Amrita Mishra

A Complete Guide to The GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering
by Trishna Knowledge Systems
Publisher: Pearson

GATE Tutor Biotechnology
by B M Agarwal, Akansha Singhal, Vidhika Goel

Solved and Mock Papers for GATE Aerospace
by Anshul Khandelwal

GATE Life Science Year-Wise And Section-Wise Solved Papers
by S. K. Panday, Akanksha Singhal, Preeti Gupta

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them to know more about the question pattern and the areas to stress on. If you have anymore queries then feel free to post in the same thread. Good luck.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?