21st May 2011, 06:55 PM
gkganesh25

Any need to prepare fresh for MHADA scheme homes? I am a resident of Jalgaon

I m Resident of Jalgaon (MS), i have domicile certificate with me at year 2000, it was prepared then for academic purpose.
Now is there need to prepare it fresh for MHADA scheme homes???
Curently i m working in mumbai since 4 years and before dat was studying at pune.
so where shud i apply with what docs???

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  2. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Commerce at Jalgaon? How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th CBSE of Boarding school? -- [New]
  3. Which are the M.Tech courses available in India if I am a B.Tech passout?
  4. Result of NTSE which was held on 21st November, 2010 -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which colleges can I get in NMU for Electrical engineering after scoring 70 marks in PCM group?
  6. Names and websites of all the colleges in Jalgaon offering BSc course?
  7. How to join in MBA finance? Details of the open universities in Maharashtra(Jalgaon)?
  8. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  9. When will I receive my Hall Ticket? I am from Jalgaon
  10. Websites of all the colleges in Jalgaon which offer BSc course?
  11. What is the cutoff marks for joining engineering colleges in Jalgaon City?
  12. Is it necessary to apear for JEE to get admission in B.Tech in NIT Calicut
  13. How can I get details regarding Ph.D exam? I am doing M.Pharm in NMU Jalgaon
  14. What are the possible ways to join Indian Army after doing B.Tech CSE?
  15. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  16. Admission in Jadavpur University if I am not a resident of Bengal?
  17. How to do master of business administration after passing M.A Economics from Jalgaon(MH)
  18. What is the minimum qualification required to be eligible for IPS entrance exam?
16th September 2016, 12:11 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Any need to prepare fresh for MHADA scheme homes? I am a resident of Jalgaon

Once you have made a domicile there is no need for you to make it again for any reason.
As far as the MHADA schemes are concerned you must have a birth certificate or domicile of Maharashtra.
The date of the domicile does not effect your chances of getting into MHADA schemes at all.
Thus do not apply for a fresh domicile as it is only done if and when the document is lost or damaged.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?