14th March 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers for Junior Administrative assistant for assam secretariat?

Please send me previous years question for junior administrative assistant for assam secretariat.Also what are the common questions that usually come in this written exam.

16th March 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for Junior Administrative assistant for assam secretariat?

What is general english?
20th March 2013, 10:54 PM
hrishikesh2800

Default Re: Previous years question papers for Junior Administrative assistant for assam secretariat?

What is the cut off marks for Junior Administrative Assistant for Assam Secretariat that was held on 17 march 2013 Sunday from 10.00 AM ?
29th March 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

pt. nehru was born with a silver spoon in his mouth
16th May 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

When will junior administrative assitant result be declared?
27th May 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

when the result will be declared of assam secratariate administrative junior assiatant which was held on 17 march 2013
28th May 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

when wil be the result declared for assam secratariate junior adminstrative post?
26th February 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

4th March, 2014 is the exam day that of JAA of Guwahati High Court. Can anyone give me previous exam paper Please ?
21st October 2014, 12:58 PM
rajeshkumarchouhan

please send me assam secretariat previous year solved question paper for junior administrative assistant on my email.id.
31st October 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of assam secretariet exam for the post of junior administrative assistant.
3rd December 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous years question papers of assam secretariate junior administrative assistant exam. My id [email protected].
12th September 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Last two years question papers of junior administrative assistant in Assam secretary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?