21st September 2012, 02:07 PM
PRA080186

Previous years question papers for Ministry of Home Affairs ACIO II/Exex

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send previous year question paper for Ministry of Home Affairs ACIO-II/Exe-2012

Thanks and regards
R pradeep

28th August 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for Ministry of Home Affairs ACIO II/Exex

please mail me the papers for ACIO II/exe..my mail id is [email protected]
11th September 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for Ministry of Home Affairs ACIO II/Exex

Sir/Madam,
please send me previous 5 years question papers and syllabus of ACIO assistant exam in IB ..ministry of home affairs ..on [email protected]

Thanks
Chinu
22nd November 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the syllabus and previous question papers for the post of ACIO GRADE-II/EXECUTIVE in ministry of home affairs.on [email protected] I am highly thankful to you.
31st January 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

hi please send me the syllabus and previous question papers for the post of ACIO GRADE-II/EXECUTIVE in ministry of home affairs.on [email protected] I am highly thankful to you.
21st April 2015, 07:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRA080186 View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send previous year question paper for Ministry of Home Affairs ACIO-II/Exe-2012

Thanks and regards
R pradeep
Below are the attachments of IB ACIO Grade II question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?