26th December 2011, 11:05 PM
manjri manjul

Previous years question papers of PCS exam with Maths as optional subject?

plz provide me the previous year paper of pcs exam with maths as optional subject

19th February 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of PCS exam with Maths as optional subject?

Please send me previous papers of pcs pre with maths as a optional sub
19th June 2012, 08:41 PM
baljittandi

Default Re: Previous years question papers of PCS exam with Maths as optional subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjri manjul View Post
plz provide me the previous year paper of pcs exam with maths as optional subject
hi i m baljit and email id [email protected] i m intersted
21st June 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

please send me model paper of maths of pcs mains exam.
22nd June 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Please provide previous year question paper of pcs exams mathematics optional subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?