30th April 2013, 06:41 PM
whatdoidonow

Previous years question papers of postal assistant exam of Bengal Circle?

Dear sir,
I will be highly obliged if i get the previous year question papers of postal assistant examinations of bengal circle as soon as possible. My email id is [email protected]

15th May 2013, 08:30 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of postal assistant exam of Bengal Circle?

Hai,

Eligibility details:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard with atleast 60% of marks from a recognised university.

You must be a citizen of India.

The age limits are 18 years to 27 years, 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

List of best books:-

Best of luck.
4th May 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of postal assistant exam of Bengal Circle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoidonow View Post
Dear sir,
I will be highly obliged if i get the previous year question papers of postal assistant examinations of bengal circle as soon as possible. My email id is [email protected]
ear sir,
I will be highly obliged if i get the previous year question papers of postal assistant examinations of bengal circle as soon as pos
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?