29th April 2013, 09:20 PM
maheshwari.R

Previous years question papers for TNPSC group II?

can you give me the idea about tnpsc group 2 such as what are all posts including in it and how to prepare for that exam

4th May 2014, 12:47 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous years question papers for TNPSC group II?

Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have a completed degree course from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification and no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Bachelors degree candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate age should between 18- 28 years and relaxation is applicable.

The selection Process is based on written examination followed by personal Interview. Written Examination consist of General Studies, Mental ability, Aptitude Test, English Language Test and General Science. I am uploaded the some previous year question papers of TNPSC Group II Exam and I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.

Group II Posts :-
  • Assistant Inspector of Labour in the Labour Department
  • Junior Employment Officer (Non-Differently Abled) in Employment and Training(Employment Wing) Department
  • Junior Employment Officer (Differently Abled) in Employment and Training (Employment Wing) Department
  • Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department in Secretariat
  • Assistant Section Officer in Law Department in Secretariat
  • Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC
  • Special Assistant in the Vigilance and Anti corruption Department
  • Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department
  • Audit Inspector in the Audit Wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
  • Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives in the Industries and Commerce Department
  • Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Milk Production and Dairy Development Department
  • Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Department of Registrar of Co-operative Societies
  • Handloom Inspector in Handlooms and Textiles Department
  • Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department
  • Audit Assistant in the Accounts Branch of Highways Department..etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?