9th May 2013, 03:24 PM
saranyandamodaran

What is the qualification for MCA entrance? I have completed B.Com degree with computer application

Sir,,
i was completed b.com degree with computer application and now am doing m com as private . i am not studied maths as subject in plus two and b com
Can i apply For M C A entrance exam in ASTIK ?

4th May 2014, 01:40 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification for MCA entrance? I have completed B.Com degree with computer application

MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and the duration of course is 3 years and the course is divided into Six Semester. To join MCA course the candidate need to crack the entrance examination or can join through Payment Seats(Management Quota). Minimum Qualification to apply for this course the candidate must have a completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregation and 5% Marks for reserved categories. The candidate must have a mathematics as mandatory subject at Intermediate level examination.

If you are not having than you are not eligible to apply for MCA Entrance examination. But you can join the course through Management Quota and you have to pay the donation also. The course fee structure is 60,000 to 80,000 Per annum Management quota candidate and government quota fees structure is 30,000 to 40,000 Per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?