16th June 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of WBSETCL for the post of assistant engineer electrical?

Please send me the previous year papers of WBSETCL for the post assistant engineer electrical

1st June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of WBSETCL for the post of assistant engineer electrical?

what will the pattern of question for tsh written exam?
14th June 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of WBSETCL for the post of assistant engineer electrical?

g.k qustion model
22nd August 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of written test in wbsectcl in junior engineer in electrical,plz send me [email protected]
23rd August 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and question pattern of wbsetcl junior electrical engineer written test. At [email protected]. Please sir. Exam ahead.
24th August 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

i know about wbsetcl junior enginior written exam syllabus,. pls rply me
27th August 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME SYLLABUS OF WBSETCL JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) EXAM-2013. PLEASE SEND AT [email protected]
29th August 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I want the previous year qustion paper of Wbsetcl JE Electrical. By this email [email protected]
30th August 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME SYLLABUS OF WBSETCL JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) EXAM-2013. PLEASE SEND AT [email protected]
1st September 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year question papers of wbsetcl in junior engineer electrical.my mail [email protected]
5th September 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the suggetion question paper or model type question paper of the post of junior civil engineer grade -2 in 2013 exam which will be held on 29th september, 2013 ? My email id is [email protected] .
5th September 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of WBSETCL Jr engineer Civil exam 2013. plz plz plz.... at [email protected]
5th September 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of WBSETCL Jr engineer Civil exam 2013. plz plz plz at [email protected]
9th September 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 5 year question paper of WBSETCL examination for junior engineer electrical,

[email protected]
14th September 2013, 11:49 AM

Post Previous years question papers of WBSETCL for the post of assistant engineer electrical?

Please send me the previous year papers of WBSETCL for the post assistant engineer electrical
16th September 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me the electronics paper (Diploma) for WBSETCL exam.
MAIL ID: [email protected]
5th October 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

E-mail- [email protected]
5th October 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

24th October 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of WBSETCL for the post of junior engineer civil
E-mail - [email protected]
24th October 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

please sent me the previous year question paper of WBSETCL for the post of junior engineer civil
20th November 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me the previous years question papers of WBSETCL for the post of Office Executive
20th November 2013, 01:47 PM
Gopu Layek

Please sent me the previous years question solution papers of WBSETCL for the post of Office Executive
20th November 2013, 01:52 PM
Gopu Layek

Default Re: Previous years question solution papers of WBSETCL for the post of Office Executive?

Please sent me the previous years question solution papers of WBSETCL for the post of Office Executive
3rd December 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

19th January 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

previous years question paper of WBSETCL for the post of office executive
E-Mail- [email protected]
20th January 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 2 years question papers of WBSETCL for the post of juniour engineer (electrical)
[email protected]
20th January 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question paper for Office Executive please.
Email: [email protected]
20th January 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Question paper for office executive please
Email:[email protected]
21st January 2014, 09:36 PM
MITHUN BITSWAS

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2337853]Please send me the previous year papers of WBSETCL for the post special technical assistan
23rd January 2014, 01:04 PM
bubuntina

plz send me the sample of previous year question against the post of Special Technical Assistant of WBSETCL
And my email id is-- [email protected]
24th January 2014, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Past question for office executive of wbsetcl?
24th January 2014, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous question paper of WBSETCL for the post of TSH
email-id:[email protected]
30th January 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year questions paper of WBSCTCL for the post of juniour engineer electrical?
e-mail-id- [email protected]
mob-9647517888
21st May 2014, 01:25 AM
sahinur1702

plz sir send me previous year question paper of wbsetcl for assistant engineer....
email id: [email protected]
13th June 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question and answer key for the post of special technical assistant (Electronics) WBSETCL
email: [email protected]
24th November 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question and answer
key for the post of assistant electrical engineer
WBSETCL . email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?