8th August 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in class 11th in Central Hindu School?

Dear Sir, I am a student of class 10th and I want to take admission in Central Hindu School, Varanasi in class 11th but, I don't know the procedure for taking admission. I don't know about subject coming in exam. Kindly provide me the information.

13th August 2019, 10:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in class 11th in Central Hindu School?

For getting admission in Central Hindu School (CHS) managed by BHU (Banaras Hindu University), you are required to qualify SET (School Entrance Test) held by BHU once every year.

For complete details regarding SET eligibility, different subject combinations offered at CHS and syllabus of SET, you can refer to the SET bulletin by referring to the link http://bhuonline.in.s3.amazonaws.com...19-English.pdf.
14th August 2019, 01:07 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in class 11th in Central Hindu School?

Entrance examination is conducted for the admission in Central Hindu School in Banaras.

SET is conducted for the admission. The admission test is conducted in the month of May.

You can get the detail information about the syllabus for the examination and other detail at official website www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?