23rd April 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?

Sir,
I want to know from where I can get
admission form of Central Hindu School, Varanasi?
I also want to know the admission procedure
of Central Hindu School Varanasi in Class-11th?
Please send all the information.

26th April 2015, 12:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?

To get 11th standard admission in Central Hindu School, Varanasi, you have to appear for SET exam, which is conducted by BHU(Banaras Hindu University). If you qualify such exam, then you will get admission in entral Hindu School, Varanasi. The notification for this exam has released already. You can apply for admission through online by visiting the following link.
http://bhuonline.in/guidline.html

Important dates:-
Applications are available from April 01, 2015
Last date for online submission of Application Forms : April 25, 2015
Dates of Entrance Test:
Class XI Maths : May 20, 2015 (8 AM to 10 AM)
Class XI Biology : May 21, 2015 (8 PM to 10 PM)
Class XI Arts & Commerce : May 22, 2015 (8 AM to 10 AM)
26th April 2015, 02:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?

You can apply for Central Hindu School, Varanasi online. Admission form will be availabe online.

How to apply :
  • To apply for Central Hindu School, Varanasi just visit : http://www.bhuonline.in
  • Now click on 'Apply for Admission' button.
  • Then click on link "Register Yourself".
  • Fill all the mandatory details on the registration form and after filling it completely click on 'Sign Up' button.
  • An email will be send to your mail address for the confirmation. Go to your email id and click on the activation link send by BHU.
  • Now you will be redirected to a page where you have to select the course you want to apply.
  • Upload your Photograph and Signature there.
  • After completing the details click on SAVE button at last.
  • Pay your fee online at the submission of application form.

Age Limit for admission in class XI : Age of candidate must be below 18 years.
Educational Qualification : Candidate must have scored more than 50% marks in 10th class to get admission in science stream and 45% to get admission in commerce stream and for admission in arts stream passing class X is enough.
26th April 2015, 02:41 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?

You can apply online for admission in 11th standard at Central Hindu School. Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi is one of the best and largest schools in India and is affiliated to the Central board of Secondary Education Delhi, Varanasi just follow the steps one by one

Firstly click here Click on Apply for Admission –> select (SET) School Entrance Test for classes IX and XI –> click on Online Application (where you can get Admission Notifications, Guidelines for filling-up the online application form and link for online registration under section Applicant Login)

Entrance Test
1). Class XI (11th standard) Maths on: 20th of May 2015 from 8 am – 10 am.
2). Class XI (11th standard) Biology on: 21st of May 2015 from 8 am – 10 am.
3). Class XI (11th standard) Arts and Commerce on: 22nd of May 2015 from 8 am – 10 am

Result declaration
The tentative date of SET result declaration is: 15th of June 2015.

Counselling and Admission
Class XI (11th standard) Maths on: 24th of June 2015.
Class XI (11th standard) Biology on: 25th of June 2015.
Class XI (11th standard) Arts and Commerce on: 26th of June 2015.
27th April 2015, 09:36 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know from where I can get
admission form of Central Hindu School, Varanasi?
I also want to know the admission procedure
of Central Hindu School Varanasi in Class-11th?
Please send all the information.

For getting Admission in the central Hindu School, you need to fill the Application form of Rs 250/- for the School which can be obtained from the School itself. And then you need to sit for the Entrance exam. The result will be declared on the School website. if you cleared the Exam then you are admitted to the School. there are reservation for the Lower caste as well as for the School working parent's ward. So, you need to prepare very hard.
19th June 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Mimimum marks needed for addmission in class 11th maths group.
1st July 2015, 12:31 AM
reconnect

For getting the admission in the central Hindu School, you have to qualify SET exam which is conducted by BHU. Firstly , you need to fill the application form then ,you have to pass the entrance exam. After following all the procedure you will get the admission.
3rd April 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Which type of documents required to get admission in class 11th chs
10th September 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for entrance exam of class 11th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?