17th May 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am passed class X and want to know
that what is the procedure for get
admission in class XI in Central Hindu School, Varanasi?
Please somebody help me to know about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?
  2. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study 11th Science in Central Hindu Boys School, Varanasi?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  5. How can I fillup the online application form to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Last date of application?
  6. How can I apply for admission online in Central Hindu School Varanasi in ISc
  7. Procedure to get admission in Class 11 at Central Hindu School, Varanasi?
  8. Admission and hotel fee of Central Hindu school for 11th standard?
  9. What is the syllabus of Central Hindu School entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  10. How can I get admission details of CHS Varanasi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?
  12. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  13. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  14. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  16. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  17. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  18. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
18th May 2015, 12:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?

Central Hindu School(CHS) offers 11th standard admission by conducting an entrance test called SET. So, candidates who want to join in CHS, should appear for SET exam. If the candidate qualify in SET exam, then he/she will get admission in Central Hindu School. So, first try to apply for SET exam. Following are the important dates to appear for SET exam.

->Applications are available from 1st April 2015
->Last date for Application is 25th April 2015
Exam Dates:-
->Class XI maths - May 20, 2015
->Class XI Biology - May 21, 2015
->Class XI Arts - May 22, 2015
18th May 2015, 05:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?

You will have to wait for the Class 10 Board Examination to be finally published.
Once it is published you will have to go to the Central Hindu School, Varanasi and there you will be provided the with an application form for the admission into the course.
Then the list of the candidates who have been selected on the basis of the marks obtained will be published and then if your name is in the list you will be able to take admission to the Central Hindu School, Varanasi.
So just make sure you follow the above steps once the results are published.
18th May 2015, 07:26 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

To get admission to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi, then you need to crack entrance examination, which is conducted by Central Hindu School. The exam notification has been already released. Last date date for receipt of application has been closed.

Entrance Exam Dates:

Class XI Maths: 20.05.15
Class XI Biology: 21.05.15
Class XI Arts and Commerce: 22.05.15
24th June 2017, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my maths subject to physical education after taking admission in class 11 in chgs kammacha varanasi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?