10th January 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th with Arts stream at Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Seats available for Arts students?

Hello sir, I am going to appear in 10th exam and after it want to get admission in 11th with Arts stream at Central Hindu School, Varanasi. What is procedure to get admission? Seats available for Arts students?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?
  3. Sample question papers of Central Hindu School Varanasi for 11th standard -- [New]
  4. Previous five years question papers of Central Hindu School, Varanasi (SET) of 11th of Biology group
  5. Procedure to get admission in Class 11 at Central Hindu School, Varanasi?
  6. How can I apply for admission online in Central Hindu School Varanasi in ISc
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study 11th Science in Central Hindu Boys School, Varanasi?
  8. What is the procedure to get 11th admission in mass medical or arts stream
  9. How can I fillup the online application form to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Last date of application?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  11. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  12. List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?
  13. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  14. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  16. Last date to apply for admission in 11th standard at Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi? Date of entrance exam?
  17. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?
  18. Procedure to apply for Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi to get admission in 9th standard? Last date to submit form?
14th January 2017, 12:40 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th with Arts stream at Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Seats available for Arts students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am going to appear in 10th exam and after it want to get admission in 11th with Arts stream at Central Hindu School, Varanasi. What is procedure to get admission? Seats available for Arts students?
Those who have completed their 10th standard with 60% of marks are eligible to apply for 11th standard in Arts through central Hindi school. The admission to the course is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the 12th board examination. You need to have the following certificates such as,

- Migration Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- Cast certificate
14th January 2017, 03:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th with Arts stream at Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Seats available for Arts students?

Central Hindu School ( CHS )is managed by BHU and same offers education upto higher secondary school degree in English as it is affliated to CBSE.

For taking admission in Class 11th with Arts stream in CHS you need to qualify School Entrance Examination ( SET ) held by BHU. Also for appearing in the same examination you must satisfy criteria given here under :-

I) You must have completed your Class 10th academics.

II) Your age must lie under 18 years by the 30th September of that year in which you are appearing in SET.

As far as you are concerned about the admission procedure and seat availablity then for that I am attaching SET bullentin of last year here under. Also for more details and updates regarding SET you can visit the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?