5th December 2010, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?

Can i know the procedure to take admission in marine engeneering college tr rahman,chanakyaetc. And were forms are getting distribute?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of Marine Engineering Exam Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  3. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  4. Date of sale of marine engineering forms? I have completed SYJC exam
  5. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  6. Which are the good colleges for PG Marine Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what are the job opportunities?
  7. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  8. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  10. Procedure for admission in B.Com? Last date of sale of forms? How much is the percentage?
  11. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?
  13. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  14. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  16. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
30th July 2011, 05:39 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?

Dear friend i give to you some file in which all information is given about your career.........

The admission process is the given below which is liable for Marine Engineering....

ELIGIBILITY:-
The following criteria is required to take admission in BS in Marine Engineering..........
Male candidates are allow to take in admission born on after 1 sep. 1990........

Only unmarried candidates are eligible to take admission in this college.........
12th November 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?

what are d dates for marine enginnering exam for 2012
10th December 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

dates of forms of marine engineering
17th January 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

when will exam of marine engineering is going to held in 2012
16th June 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

when the forms for engineering will be distributed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?