5th May 2010, 08:25 PM
labh28

Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?

sir i want to ask about the procedure of admission in NIT jalandhar for this session after declaration of AIEEE result . my marks in aieee is about 104 approx plz tell me whether i am eligible for this if yes plz send me procedure to get admission in this college. with regards..........

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in NITs after announcement of AIEEE results?
  2. Can i get admission in NIT Jalandhar after getting only 80 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Will I be able to get NIT Jalandhar after scoring 20,000-25,000 in AIEEE? Can I get into any NIT?
  4. Can I get admission for B.Tech in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 3613 in AIEEE?
  5. Admission in NIT jalandhar without AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Would I get a seat in NIT Srinagar, NIT Jalandhar, or NIT Hamirpur for B.Tech course after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE under SC categories? I have got 14314 rank in AIEEE under SC categories
  7. Will I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 144 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 141 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Will I be considered for state quota in NIT Jalandhar as I passed my class 10th from Punjab? Which NIT I can get after scoring 142 marks out of 360 in AIEEE?
  10. Can i get admission in NIT after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 68 marks in AIEEE and 178000 AIR under SC category?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after expecting 1-5 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  13. Should I take admission or wait for NIT's merit list ?I have got a call from NIT Jalandhar EC branch
  14. Will I be able to secure a seat in NIT Jalandhar after getting 164606 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  15. Am I eligible for B.tech admission in NIT Jalandhar after having 116111 rank in AIEEE?
  16. How much state and national rank is required in AIEEE for admission in GNDU Amritsar, DAV Jalandhar, UIIT Hoshiarpur, NIT Jalandhar?
  17. What is the exact date of declaration of WBJEE results?
  18. How can I take admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab university through lateral entry?
2nd February 2012, 01:19 AM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Default Re: Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?

After the declaration of the result, there will be online counselling where choices are to be filled. According to your numbers you might be eligible but it would be low rank. You have not mentioned your category so, you might get a better chance.
2nd February 2012, 02:21 PM
subodh1014022

Red face Re: Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by labh28 View Post
sir i want to ask about the procedure of admission in NIT jalandhar for this session after declaration of AIEEE result . my marks in aieee is about 104 approx plz tell me whether i am eligible for this if yes plz send me procedure to get admission in this college. with regards..........
the online councelling of aieee was conducted every year after the declaration of reasult . you can check your aieee ranking as well as the procedure of councelling and choice filling.. for more details log on to http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012
all the best.............
7th March 2012, 12:58 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?

After the result of AIEEE, your score and your rank decides your fate. If your clear the central cut off ,then you are eligible for central counseling otherwise you have to content with your state institutes. Your rank decide which college you get. you need to fill NIT,jalandj\har in choice you fill during counseling.If you rank is good enough for NIT jalandhar,you will let know when counseling result declare
1st May 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the no of seats in nit srinagar this year? what was the no last year?
1st May 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir my marks in aieee is 103 i am a obc candidate can i get nit jalandhar.
4th May 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir! how many minimum marks are required for a student of general category to easily get into any of the nits.
6th May 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

SIR BEING A GEN WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ANY NIT WITH 188
7th May 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got 90 marks in aieee .can i eligible for NIT .and i belong from obc category.
18th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir my marks is about 102 in aieee 2012 belonging to general category ....can i get admission in nit jalandhar....plj reply me .......you can also rply me at [email protected]
10th June 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 80 marks in aieee and i belong from sc category.can i eligible for NIT JALANDHAR? ..............YOU CAN ALSO REPLY ME AT ram01971@yahoo .com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?