29th May 2012, 09:53 PM
ramrajat

Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57.8%? Any colleges in which I can take admission? List of colleges?

Sir Can i get admission in b tech i got 57.8 percnt over all nd in pcm 49%.
sir is there any clg in which i can take admisson ? do reply with list of collages.. i would be great thankful to u..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 62 marks in COMEDK?
  2. Can I get admission after scoring 2219 GPAT rank with 75% aggregate? List of colleges where I can get admission?
  3. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  4. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57.8%? Any colleges in which I can take admission? List of colleges?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT College after scoring 434922 in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  7. List of top colleges where I can get admission after scoring 82% in 12th?
  8. In which B.Com college of Du can I get after scoring 84% in 12th board? List of colleges in which I would get admission?
  9. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  10. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  11. List of colleges or universities(Government) where I can get admission for B.Tech on the basis of Merit? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  13. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  14. Can I get admission in PU colleges in Chandigarh after scoring 72.22% in 12th commerce
  15. Admission in marine colleges after btech in mechanical stream
  16. Is it possible to get admission in COEP after scoring 35.55 marks and 7183 rank? List of good colleges in which I can get?
  17. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 43 marks in MPPET?
  18. How to get admission in B.ed colleges in BSc Mathematics after scoring 67% in 12th exam?
10th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57.8%? Any colleges in which I can take admission? List of colleges?

i got 81 marks in aieee can i get in nit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?