11th June 2017, 07:49 PM
shrikantzalte

Procedure to apply for automobile engineering after completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to apply for automobile engineering after completion of 12th standard? Can you please let me know the details and the criteria followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian CDC after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  5. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  6. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  9. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  10. Is it good to study Automobile Engineering after 12th standard? Scope of this course?
  11. What is the procedure for taking 12th standard admission after completion of 11th standard?
  12. Complete procedure to do Automobile Engineering after 12th standard from commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for being a Nutritionist after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Procedure to apply for RTO Exam after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to get a seat for MBBS after completion of 12th standard?
  17. What is the procedure for becoming locopilot after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  18. May I apply for Automobile Engineering in Abroad as per my marks?
12th June 2017, 07:21 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for automobile engineering after completion of 12th standard?

Basic qualification required to pursue B tech in automobile engineering is HSC.candidate must pass 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Upper age limit to apply is 25 years.exams such IIT JEE, MHT CET etc are conducted for selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?