10th October 2020, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the Drug Inspector exam for a BPharm student? Steps to become a Drug Inspector?

Hi Sir, I am studying in the final year of BPharm in Gujarat. I want to apply for the Drug Inspector exam. Can I know about the procedure to apply for this exam? Also let me know about the steps to become a Drug Inspector?

13th October 2020, 02:38 AM
Deep pandit

Lightbulb Re: Procedure to apply for the Drug Inspector exam for a BPharm student? Steps to become a Drug Inspector?

The criteria to become a drug inspector in India, you must have a bachelor degree in pharmacy (B.pharm) and after that you have to crack an entrance exam conducted by UPSC (Union public service commission). and the age limit fall into the range of 21 to 35 years
13th October 2020, 12:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Drug Inspector exam for a BPharm student? Steps to become a Drug Inspector?

For recruitment as Drug Inspector examination is conducted by State PSC.

Examination is conducted in three stages. You are eligible to appear in the examination after bachelor degree in pharmacy.

The age limit varies with state and relaxation for reserved category. You can apply for the examination once notification will be released. So, you can prepare for the examination as per syllabus of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?