13th April 2012, 08:01 PM
deepshikha123456

How to get admission in SRCC for B.Com? I have passed my 11th and 12th in maths

i wish to get admission in srcc for b.com,but i don't have maths in 11th and 12th is maths compulsory for b.com honours.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Com from SRCC after 11th and 12 standard without Maths? Can I do C.A afterwards?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Com course in SRCC after scoring 93% in best four in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th
  4. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in B.Com hons at SRCC? I have passed 12th with PCM
  6. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  7. How to get admission in SRCC? I am a class 12th student
  8. How to take B.Com in graduation without having maths in 11th? Can I become CA without Maths?
  9. Admission in Btech with maths as additional subject
  10. Procedure for getting admission in SRCC college for B.Com course?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in BSc Maths in DU? I have passed 12th class
  13. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  14. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes? -- [New]
  15. Will I get admission in SRCC in economic honors after scoring 93.75% in best 4 subjects in 12th board in science
  16. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  17. What is the detailed syllabus for SRCC B.Com(Hons) entrance exam?
  18. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
8th May 2012, 08:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in SRCC for B.Com? I have passed my 11th and 12th in maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepshikha123456 View Post
i wish to get admission in srcc for b.com,but i don't have maths in 11th and 12th is maths compulsory for b.com honours.

Candidate seeking for admission in SRCC College to the B.Com [Hons] program, must have passed the +2 level of exam with one paper each in Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Mathematics. The admission process begins in the month of June every year. Admission to the program is based on the cut-off percentage declared by the College.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Shri Ram College of Commerce.
21st May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in SRCC for B.Com? I have passed my 11th and 12th in maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepshikha123456 View Post
top three commerce colleges like srcc,st xaviers kolkata and loyola chennai require business maths as a subject in plus 2. If you dont have maths, you will have to settle for colleges outside top 10 colleges.
30th May 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

IS ENGLISH COMPULSRY FOR ADMISSION IN B.COM (H) IN SRCC
27th June 2012, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

i wnt to do bba or mba from srcc bt i dont want to take maths can i quit the maths and start studies with only commerce?it may be posible or not.
12th April 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

does it matter,maths taken as additional subject but not optional......????????
6th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in srcc?i hv passed 12th standard with maths
24th May 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th standard with Accountany, Statistics, Economics, Business Studies and English. For Calculating Percentage whether best four will be considered or only Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies and English will be considered
5th November 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in srcc with additional maths for bcom (hons)?
30th September 2016, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in srcc taking maths as an additional subject?
13th October 2020, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

If we have taken maths in 11th class but in 12th class we haven't taken maths can we get admission in SRCC in this condition??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?